Tacoma Soccer Center offers recreational and competitive indoor soccer leagues for adults ages 18+. League play continues throughout the year. Registration deadlines and session start dates are posted below. Teams play eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will be the same each week; however game times will vary from week to week. All team fees must be fully paid by week 1.
COVID 19 ADULT LEAGUE UPDATES
- Each individual must independently join their team’s roster, signing the Tacoma Soccer Center waiver and recognizing the Return to Play guidelines summary for league play
- Only rostered individuals may participate in league games.
- Players should not arrive more than 10 minutes before game time.
- Players must bring a light and dark jersey.
- No shared equipment other than the game ball.
- No high fives or handshakes.
- Boards near bench area, field entrance door, bench and ball will be sanitized in between games; thorough disinfecting will be done nightly.
- Game times will be scheduled to minimize players passing one another on their way in/out
- Keep a safe social distance from one another when not on the field.
- Roster size is limited to 12 players and teams can only have 12 people in the facility at any given time.
- Only rostered players may participate and only those playing in the game may be present for that team’s match unless they are spectating
- Players may only participate in one game per night unless a sub fee is paid for each
- For league games, Tacoma Soccer Center will provide the game ball
- Any spitting or excessive/reckless contact on the field will result in expulsion and a minimum one week suspension
- Each team will be invoiced $950 per session to be split amongst rostered players.
- All team fees must be paid before 1st game!
- All fees can be paid through Dash. You can also call in to pay or pay in person as long as it is before your scheduled game time.